Monday 25 July 2011

0: Introduction

Welcome to the lives of Ferro and Priya Lopez. Fate has made them street siblings - living out on the streets, each trying to make a living, their lives close and yet far from each other.



This is an experiment in the Sims 3. I took two sims, removed all of their money and made their home lot a dump. I'm trying to make this a hard life for them, because, well, it's more interesting to watch unfold isn't it?


The Sims 3, I think, can be quite a wonder to watch its AI unfold - for this reason, I'm trying not to fiddle too much or push them in directions the characters won't take. This is not my story, it is theirs.


I don't believe in long introductions. I will be posting a new chapter in the diary of the Lopez's lives every day, every two days, or whenever I can. The first chapter I am about to post now. Without further ado, ladies and gentleman, the lives of the street siblings begin.

---

Next Time: Where it Begins

No comments:

Post a Comment